Now that Stetson is crawling, he loves to explore! His favorite off-limit areas are the computer, the kitchen and the bathroom. He crawls away, looking over his shoulder every few minutes to make sure I'm watching, and laughs at me! In this picture, he was so proud of himself for getting to the computer and pulling over the desk chair before I got there. I love this boy!!
7 comments:
That's so funny--Carson used to do the same thing. Only he would pick up some tiny object on the floor, make sure I was watching, then shove it in his mouth and crawl away laughing. And Luke's even worse--he definitely thinks "no" means "do it really fast."
Love you!
His smile is something else. He is probably the third cutest baby boy i have seen!
Hey Miss Lacy...miss you in Arizona but it looks like you guys are doing fabulous. Stetson is so adorable, that smile cracks me up.
please come out when mom and dad do. i have to hold that boy.
How messed up that Alysen said she thinks Jaxon and Henry were cuter than Gator.
I love that mischievious smile on his adorable little face! (when you edit this, you can fix my spelling... :) or leave it for kicks and giggles) That's awesome that he's crawling already!!
shux! I was hoping you wood edit that ;)
Post a Comment