Just another tale of Stetson's mischief...
This morning, while we were playing in the front room, I left the room for just a minute. When I returned, I found him gnawing on the computer mouse. I have no idea how he was able to reach it on our desk. It seems nothing is safe from our little mischievous mouse!
3 comments:
Stetson got a mouse! We got one in our garage this last weel. He is getting so big!
Nice picture! Actually, this comment is for Lafe from David. Hey Lafe, I was wondering what you think of Case? I am interviewing there on Friday. What do you think of the city? The ward? etc.
I am really excited to interview at the Med school, it is very competitive, and a great school. Why dont you drop me an email if you get a quick sec! davegpearson@gmail.com
This is the first time Gator (Who is this Stetson everyone keeps referring to?) looks like he has a bit of Lafe in him.
Post a Comment