I feel like I should be hanging up Christmas decorations and listening to carols -- this is winter weather! It's certainly making me nervous for winter here. Fortunately, I'm heading to Arizona next week with Stetson. Yay!!!! We're going to miss Lafe so much, but I can't wait to go home for a few days. Thanks, Mom and Dad!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Crazy Cleveland!
I'm definitely an Arizona baby. I'm accustomed to blazing hot steering wheels, lukewarm swimming pools, and buckets of sunblock. I've almost always celebrated my late-September birthday with a swim party. What I'm not used to is 55 degree weather in the middle of September! I know all you Arizonans are still melting away. Here in Cleveland, we're bundled in jackets. A big thanks to Ness for Stetson's Hurley jacket. It's so snuggly and oh so handsome.

I feel like I should be hanging up Christmas decorations and listening to carols -- this is winter weather! It's certainly making me nervous for winter here. Fortunately, I'm heading to Arizona next week with Stetson. Yay!!!! We're going to miss Lafe so much, but I can't wait to go home for a few days. Thanks, Mom and Dad!
I feel like I should be hanging up Christmas decorations and listening to carols -- this is winter weather! It's certainly making me nervous for winter here. Fortunately, I'm heading to Arizona next week with Stetson. Yay!!!! We're going to miss Lafe so much, but I can't wait to go home for a few days. Thanks, Mom and Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't wait to hug that beautiful baby! He has such dreamy eyes--watch out! And is that a tooth I detect, or a trick of the light? Guess I'll find out soon enough. I love Stetson!!!
OH wow, not that I ever doubted that Lafe was your baby's daddy, this picture of Stetson shows a dead on resemblance. So so cute and so excited you are coming back for a visit. See ya soon girl!
he is so cute! i miss my chubby boy.
So fun! He is adorable. Hope to see you!
Lacey! Thank you for taking David in last week. He had such a good time in Clevland. This school is definately up on his list. Maybe we'll be neighbors...
P.S. Your little boy is adorable!
I know everyone is jealous--I actually got to hold Stetson this week. True, he screamed at me the entire time, but I know we have bonded. Love that little guy! (but looking forward to him growing out of that separation anxiety stage!)
Post a Comment