Well, Stetson and I are back in Cleveland after a whirlwind trip to Mesa. Stetson was a great sport during the four hour flight. He fussed for about five minutes on the flight to Arizona. When I took him to the pediatrician later that day, I found out he had a double ear infection! After 24 hours on the antibiotics, he started to feel much better. He could not have been more perfect on the flight back to Cleveland. Unfortunately, he was on Arizona time, so he didn't go to bed last night until 11pm!
In Mesa, we had a great time watching Jackson's JV football game (Stetson is quite the football fan), dancing to Hudson's piano playing, going to Mesa's Constitution Celebration, eating at Rosa's and Gecko Grill (Stetson loves Gecko's spicy bean dip), and shopping at AZ Mills. The best part was just visiting with family. Stetson was a little clingy at first -- he's such a momma's boy -- but soon warmed up to everyone.
Lafe is glad that we're finally home, and Stetson was so excited to see his Dad! It's nice to have our little family back together again.
8 comments:
What a darling picture of the two of you. You are just beautiful Lacy! I'm glad you had a great time in AZ and got to enjoy some real mexican food :) Stetson is one handsome little boy!
lacy, it was so great to see you earlier this week! i can't believe you're already back home,..what a quick trip! i'm glad stetson's feeling better. hope to see you around the holidays!
Lacey, Stetson is so cute! He is way big too!! I loved the cute picture of you two! I hope Stetson is feeling better soon!
Glad you are back and safe. It was so fun to see little, I mean big Stetson, and you. The boys are back to praying for Stetson and his vacation.
what a great pic! I'm looking forward to a GREAT dinner with the girls next time :)
"." is actually Kendra
how fun for you to be able to go home! you look so pretty in this picture! how are you adjusting to life away from home?
Well it's about time you put a pic of you in here! Very cute. We are visiting Jacquee & Danny in Carbondale with Steve Lake & Kendee. This is Kara by the way not Quinton, though Q would think this is a hot pic of you.
Post a Comment