I've had a hard time figuring out the best way to decorate our mantle. My sister gave me the perfect picture frames as a housewarming gift. I haven't put pictures in them yet because they need something else to go with them. I needed something with a little color and personality as well as enough height to fill up the space. This week I found the perfect mantle accessory...
(Don't worry. Lafe is standing right there so he can't fall!)
Sorry, this one-of-a-kind home accessory is not for sale!
7 comments:
Lacey your house is so cute! I love it, and I only saw one wall! Stetson is way cute too!
Thats a great accessory. I love the picture of him smiling. We sure miss him.
Oh that was hilarious and situated just right b/c I couldn't see Stetson until I scrolled down. I was anxious to see what you found and surprise, surprise a handsome little babe! He looks like he is full of personality. . . I just want to sqeeze him. He is darling Lacy!!! The house looks great!
Hey, happy birthday! Looks like you guys are having fun out there. Your house is super cute and Stetson is such a babe. He seriously has the cutest smile. Well, hope you have a fun birthday. Too bad we can't have a sleepover and play war all night like all our previous birthdays. :)
Happy birthday, Sis! It's sure lonely here on your birthday when you're all the way on the other side of the country! I can't wait for Tuesday!! Stetson has got the greatest smile! Can't wait to hug him for real (and make him cry and reach for you)! Just kidding--after a week with me, we'll have him over some of that separation anxiety, right? Love you!!! Are there enough exclamation points in this comment?!!!
We need our Stetson fix! More, more, more!
i love those pictures of him! he is so adorable! cute family room, too!
Post a Comment