I took Stetson to a really fun playground on Tuesday morning. His favorite part was the swing! As you can see, he grinned the whole time. We're having such a great time together here in Cleveland.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness!! That is the cutest smile ever!!! I really want to kiss those cheeks! I can't wait for you to come home. I was at the grocery store today and realized you will be here before my milk goes bad. Yay!!!!!!!! (Does it feel good to be so loved?)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!! That is the cutest smile ever!!! I really want to kiss those cheeks! I can't wait for you to come home. I was at the grocery store today and realized you will be here before my milk goes bad. Yay!!!!!!!! (Does it feel good to be so loved?)
That does look like a fun playground! And what a fun boy!!
Post a Comment