Monday, October 13, 2008
Quick Update
Let me tell you -- October in Ohio is way nicer than October in Arizona. I know. I've tried them both in the last two weeks. Here in Ohio, Stetson and I went apple-picking a couple of weeks ago, and I'm just getting around to posting the pictures.

Just a few days later, we headed to Arizona to visit the fam. When we arrived, we heard people discussing the nice fall weather (it was 95 degrees). Now I know for sure that the Arizona sun warps your brain. But we reveled in the sun (wearing shorts, not long pants like some people I know) and enjoyed all Arizona has to offer -- endless family time, delicious Mexican food, and MVT football games. Go Toros! I was able to be there for homecoming weekend, where the team won easily and my brothers and their dates had to be the best looking couples at the dance.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You left just a little too early! If you had spent the day at the park with me in 75 degree weather, you might have changed your mind about Arizona vs. Ohio Octobers!
yeah! i was so sure we'd be able to meet up again before you flew home again. Sheesh. When are you gonna post about your darling new hair do?
Post a Comment