My seven random things:1. My favorite snack while reading (my favorite hobby) is string cheese dipped into Coke. Can't remember when I first tried it, but somehow the mixture is just right. C'mon -- people cook their meat in Coke, why not dip string cheese?
2. In high school my plan was to go to dental school. But -- whiz! bang! -- I ended up studying (and loving) journalism instead. The dental thing was destined in my future, I guess, because here we are in Ohio while Lafe studies teeth instead.
3. Related to #2, I had a very big overbite and gap in my teeth when I was young. By the time my senior year rolled around, I had endured 3 sets of braces, 1 hot pink headgear, and several retainers. After spending every month in the orthodontist's chair from 3rd grade on, you can see my obsession with teeth.
4. It seems I can pop nearly every joint in my body -- fingers, toes, elbows, etc. Perhaps the most disturbing are my hips, which sound like my legs are going to detach. And no, it doesn't cause arthritis.
5. I love the smell of coffee. It reminds me of my 1st grade teacher. Sometimes I'll wander back and forth on the coffee aisle of the grocery store, contemplating buying some beans for the calming effect at home.
6. I hate having the covers on when I sleep, but I love to have just a piece of the blanket up by my face. This has posed a problem for my husband, who wonders why I end up with all the covers on my side of the bed but without any of them on!
7. I am dying to visit New York City. If I could be awarded a vacation to anywhere in the world -- all expenses and activities paid for -- that's where I would go. Not Europe or even Hawaii (although that's a very close second). I want to spend enough time and money to see Broadway shows, museums, ballets, Central Park, all of it.
And my final task... finding 7 fabulous people to tag.
You're it!
Heather R., Amber B., Chantal H., Miriam P., Kara J., Kendra F., Erica W.
1 comment:
Okay, I knew all of those things about you except for the first one. String cheese in coke--yuck! I've heard of licorice in root beer, and cheese and jam, but cheese and coke has me perplexed! Hope you're having a good day--I was glad to hear you're feeling a little better!
Post a Comment