
(Yes, this is our jack o'lantern)
We've been Halloween partying for nearly a week now. We kicked it all off with the ward Halloween party. I was pretty busy the whole night, so Stetson spent most of the time playing with Dean.

Then we carved a pumpkin for Family Night. Stetson loved the goopy insides, but was a little frightened by the end result.


The next night we made caramel apples.

And Wednesday we took Stetson trick-or-treating at the dorms of a local university. He didn't quite understand why he didn't get to eat all of the candy right then. You can see, however, that he did enjoy a few pieces of tasty chocolate.


Although he wasn't sure of it at first, Stetson now loves his dragon costume. He even wore it to the grocery store this week. I'm glad he's gotten so much use out of it! We're excited to dress up and go trick-or-treating again tonight. We hope your family has a safe and happy Halloween!
4 comments:
That picture of Stetson with the jack-o-lantern is so precious! My boys looked at it and said, "he looks bigger!" We really need him to come home soon, so we don't miss out on too much! Sounds like you had a happy Halloween! We miss you!!!!
Did you & Lafe dress up?
What a fun week! I love the pumpkin face.
How friggin cute is Stetson!! I love him... he is so stinkin adorable! How are you guys doing?? I love all your cute pics! Hope you are doing well! Kimmy :)
Post a Comment