I know you're amazed that we're posting again. We spent three beautiful weeks in Arizona soaking up the sunshine. Since we've been back, things have been really busy and I haven't had time to take many pictures or to post the ones we have taken. But here's a few shots from the month of March:

This sums up our vacation -- water, sunshine and oranges.
Doesn't that look like a great spa retreat?

This handsome guy finally decided to make his appearance just days before I left.
How I miss him! I've been so fortunate to be at four of my sister's five deliveries (all boys, can you believe it? Stetson thinks it's the coolest house ever).

Stetson loved holding baby Slade. He's thrilled to have another boy cousin join the chaos.


This is one of my favorite things about living here. We buy delicious pizza dough 4 for $1 at a local bakery and then make homemade pizza once a week. It's our favorite Sunday dinner, and Stetson can eat as much pizza as I can!
We've tried a few different toppings, but as you can see, pepperoni is our favorite.
6 comments:
We are so excited that you are blogging again! We have missed you. Very cute pictures!
Baby Slade misses you, too!! Come visit soon!!
He is getting so big! You look great Lace. We need to get together next time your in town. It'd be fun to see ya.
Just wanted to check in on my favorite Cleveland Chaffees! Stetson is getting so big. What a cute kid.
ah man, I was just about to bug you about doing another post so that i don't look like the lazy blogger. looks like the title is still mine...
I love that last pic! I'm glad you're posting again. I know it takes so much time, but I love your posts! Hey, as soon as everyone is done with their semesters/graduation/break stuff, I want to start up our Spanish club. What days and times will work best for you in the summer?
Post a Comment