LOL... awesome. Your blog posts make Cleveland out to be really pretty. That movie made me scared for you.
Hahahahaaaaaaaa!!! I won't share that with my cousins that are moving there for dental school.
Very jealous of this song... So jealous that I might put something together for Philadelphia 'cause it sucks almost as much as Cleveland does...
wow, what a find! Scooby-Doo ghost town huh?
This is great! We need to make one of these for Portland.:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL... awesome. Your blog posts make Cleveland out to be really pretty. That movie made me scared for you.
Hahahahaaaaaaaa!!! I won't share that with my cousins that are moving there for dental school.
Very jealous of this song... So jealous that I might put something together for Philadelphia 'cause it sucks almost as much as Cleveland does...
wow, what a find! Scooby-Doo ghost town huh?
This is great! We need to make one of these for Portland.:)
Post a Comment