We're enjoying our summer vacation here in Arizona. Stetson has loved all the attention from his grandparents. He's also had a great time playing with his cousins, and he has a new best buddy in 4-year-old Mason. I don't know what I'll do without Mason to keep Stetson entertained all the time!
Last week, I ran away to Prescott with my mom and sister for a few days. Most of the time, we laid around in our pajamas and read. We only ventured out for food and shopping. No kids, no chores, just complete relaxation. It was perfect.
The temperatures have finally reached 100 degrees here. A true Arizona baby, I don't mind the heat too much and can't wait to spend more time in the pool. I would way rather endure scorching temperatures than drag along in cold, dreary weather. Stetson isn't sure about the pool yet, but he better overcome his hesitation before swimming lessons in June.
Hello to all our Cleveland friends. We're missing you and your kids!
3 comments:
We miss you guys too! I'm glad it is not 100 degrees here...especially since I am getting bigger every day. Only 8 more weeks to go! I can't believe that the next time I see you I'll have another kid!
I'm glad you got a little time off. Everyone (especially moms) need a break now and then. I hope you have a fabulous summer in AZ.
How fun! Can I be adopted and join you next time?! What did everyone read?
Way to go Stetson in swimming lessons!
Post a Comment