Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance!

I'm so excited to be teaching dance again! I spent the last year adjusting to our move to Ohio, but I've missed teaching so much. This summer, I will be teaching classes at the Mesa Arts Center in Arizona, including an adult ballet class on Thursday afternoons. Let me know if you're interested in putting your child in a class or taking one yourself!

I'm especially excited about teaching classes this fall. For all you Cleveland friends, I will be teaching dance classes for children ages 2-5. There are four different types of classes to choose from: Creative Movement, Pre-Ballet, Boys Only, and Tumble and Roll. I will also be teaching a Mom & Me class for children who are still in diapers. The classes will be held in my home, and they are each 45 minutes long. If you'd like more information, e-mail me at lacychaffee@yahoo.com and I'll send you a copy of my flyer.

8 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

Way to go Lacy! Wish we were closer, I'd love you join in on the fun.

Wade & Melis said...

I wish I could put Ellie in your dance classes. That would be fun! When do I get to see you? Do you guys want to meet in St. George in a couple weeks?

Kara Jones said...

what time Thursday afternoons?

Jordyn Perkins said...

That is so awesome Lace! So glad I got to see you before I LEFT the heat! I must say, being a true AZ baby myself too I am fascinated by the gorgeousness of greenery here in Seattle. And the 50 degree weather? LOVE IT! Ha! Wish I could take your dance class! Let me know how it goes!

Candice said...

Hey Lacy! I just found your blog on Alysen's blog, who is a friend of my friends. Don't you just love blogging and finding old friends! CHeck out my blog, you can see pics of my sweet little baby! We sure miss you at the MAC !! Did you hear that June left, it hasn't been the same with you and her gone! Your blog is so cute and your little boy is getting so big!

Merrell said...

So are you guys in Arizona right now? Sounds like you're doing well. We joined the blogger world recently and have a little webpage of our own: kim-ryan.blogspot.com Hope to hear from you!

Jamie said...

Just so you know I check your blog all the time and you are slacking off. Its the only thing that breaks up the studying.

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

How about a boy class during the winter? I'd love to have Dax in it. Joey took yoga at his age and loved it! See you all soon!