Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Flowers


These beautiful tulips and daffodils suddenly exploded in our backyard a few weeks ago. True desert babies, Lafe and I are mesmerized by the changing seasons here in Ohio. Yes -- leaves really do fall off the trees -- and even more amazing -- they suddenly appear again in the spring. Ohio is making up for a dreary, bleary winter with a fabulous springtime. But we only get to enjoy it for a short time. In a few days we're headed back to that 100 degree Arizona heat!

8 comments:

Heather said...

That's a beautiful picture, Lacy. Too bad you'll have to come back here just when the weather turns perfect in Ohio. I'm so excited to have you back!!!!

Wade & Melis said...

Darling picture.... Can't wait to see him again. Hopefully. see you soon.

Kara Jones said...

Woowhoo! See ya soon.

Hiatt Family said...

Wow I'm jealous. Those flowers are beautiful!!!

Shawn and Tasha said...

We just got back and it's HOT there! And, yes we're also stunned at how beautiful the world outside of AZ is. If it weren't for family, I don't think I'd have any reason to move back!

OurHappyFamily said...

I LOVE tulips! Happy to hear some people can enjoy them... HA! There is nothing like seeing the seasons change... so beautiful!

Kimber said...

So much fun! I love spring flowers too! Hope you guys are enjoying the warmer weather!

Anne said...

Cute pic, the seasons are fun but I still love Arizona best! Can't wait to see you guys... girls night sounds awesome.