Please bear with me as I attempt to revamp our blog while navigating the murky waters of HTML code and digital scrapbooking. What can I say? There's still snow on the ground here and I'm looking for ways to stay busy. In the meantime, I'll post my responses to Kendra's tag:
4 "people" who email me regularly:
1. Heather
2. Jordyn
3. My favorite stores to drool over: Target, Pottery Barn, Gap
4. babycenter.com
4 places I would like to visit:
1. New York City
2. Hawaii
3. Australia
4. Kiribati
4 favorite restaurants:
1. Tia Rosa's (oh, how I miss you!)
2. Aladdin's (Just up the street. Come try their falafel!)
3. Outback
4. Anywhere that I don't have to cook or do the dishes.
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Stetson talking
2. Getting to play outside again (flip-flops, here I come!)
3. Summer in Arizona!
4. Fall in Cleveland. I can't wait to go apple picking again.
4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Winter again. I'm already dreading it!
2. Burning myself on the seatbelts in Arizona.
3. Walking the halls until Stetson's 18 months old and can go to nursery.
4. I've been thinking for ten minutes and can't think of anything else. Sorry!
Tag, you're it! Jordyn, Heather, and Missy.
1 comment:
We are back!
Post a Comment