Monday, March 17, 2008

Snowed In

No, we're not buried under 20 inches of snow again. I'm just finally posting pictures from last week's storm. It was quite an experience for us Arizona babies! Everything -- including church -- was canceled for the weekend. So we snuggled up and stayed inside. After the snow stopped falling and Lafe shoveled a pathway, we ventured out to play in the snow. Stetson loved it!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Stetson looks adorable running around in the snow!

Melis said...

I can't believe how big he is!! We definitely need to see you guys soon...

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

I love the snow pics! Stetson is so darling! Thanks again for the fabulous Easter gathering. It was lots of fun! I'm Glad you came to Ohio to be our AZ buddies!

Heather said...

Here I am enjoying orange blossom season in AZ (your favorite time, Lacy, I know) and I find myself jealous of you and all that fun snow! Life is ironic. Though somehow I don't think Cleveland winters are much like that fantastic Utah powder I really miss.