Earlier this week, I was surprised when two dozen red roses appeared on our doorstep. My wonderful husband had sent them to me on behalf of Stetson. Stetson also had gifts arrive in the mail from both sets of grandparents. Thank you!
I was so tired on the morning of Valentine's Day, however. Stetson had gone two days with hardly any sleep -- and so had I. (It appears it was due to antibiotics upsetting his stomach). But the stress of two sleepless days was completely erased when my husband whisked me away for dinner and to see Wicked. It was amazing! I had a wonderful time with our friends the Cowdens, and I'm so grateful to the Folkmans for watching Stetson. And a special thanks to Lafe for making my day. Of course, I took a picture with Stetson and of Stetson, but not with Lafe! So here's a picture of us from December.

8 comments:
Wow, what a fun Valentine's Day!
I have done diddly to participate in treating my husband for our anniversary, or V-Day. yup, still using the excuse, " I gave birth to your child, Happy Anniversary honey...or, I gained 30 lbs. and nurse your son, Happy Valentine's babe."
Lame I know.
So not lame. That's exactly where I was last year for Valentine's Day and Lafe's birthday. It's a perfectly valid excuse!
how fun! isn't wicked the best- i loved it. he (sorry lafe, i'm talking about stetson) couldn't look cuter in that shirt. can't wait to see you in may :) what's the date of the big anniversary?
What a wonderful Valentines Day! I love the pics!!! Could you send me your address once again and if you have Brett and Kimber's could you also forward that to me? Thanks a million. Hope all is well. Your family couldn't be any cuter!!!
I agree- I LOVE everything about the big love day. Looks like you guys had a great one.:-) Stetson is such a doll!!!! I love the picture of you two at Christmas...so cute!
Lacy! I am so sorry. My blog entry must have sounded so horrible to you! Ahh I'm so embarrased. I know Ohio must be wonderful! I am just a ninny for cold weather. Thanks for more reasons to make me not so sure of anything any more! Of course financial aide will make our final decision for us. We are so fickle! Never fear, we may still be your neighbors. I'm sure you are just ecstatic to hear that! hah!
what?! why will your plans be delayed??? what's going on?
I just can't get over how cute Stetson is.... I love looking at your blog. I'd love to come visit! He needs to know Ellie. They could be great friends. I miss you!!
Post a Comment