Stetson turned one last Saturday. Stetson was born on Groundhog's Day, and the joke was that we hoped he wouldn't see his shadow and go back! We can hardly believe that it's already been a year since he joined our little family. He has brought so much joy to our home. We had a really fun time celebrating his birthday. We went out for a birthday breakfast then had a small party that night.
6 comments:
What a little stud- happy birthday Stetson!
cute! His cupcake sure looked yummy. Don't you wish you knew just what he was thinking? I myself was trying to think of the first time it clicked with me that Birthdays are something to be excited about! I'm thinking kindergarten is about when I got the concept.
Stetson is such an awesome kid! He was born on Carson's due date, so we got the same groundhog joke from people. You're lookin' good Lacy! I just remembered I need to get you Tiffany's email address. . .
I can't believe Stetson is 1 already! We miss you guys so much! Give him a big smooch from Danny and I.
I can't believe Stetson's already 1! What a cutie! You did a great job on the cake Lacy...Yum!
i'm officially the worst aunt ever. we love you stetz- happy late b-day!
Post a Comment