Today Stetson and I joined some other moms and kids
for apple picking at Eddy's Orchard.
We had so much fun!
for apple picking at Eddy's Orchard.
We had so much fun!
The weather is crisp and cool, and the leaves are just starting to change colors. Best of all, the apples are delicious! Stetson loved riding around in the Snugli and chewing on apples.

4 comments:
Fun! I wish we had cool things like that to do up here in Utah. This is Lisa Frandsen Stonehocker. I found you through Erica's blog. Cute baby! I love finding people on here and seeing what they are up to. My blog is stonehockerfamily.blogspot.com if you're interested. :)
Those are such cute pictures, Lacy! At the rate that baby is growing, he's going to be hauling you in a snugli before long!! Love you!
Is Eddy's Orchard like Eddison? Love the pics, miss you lots Wyatts still prays for your "vacation"
Hey Lacy! I can't believe I found your blog. We miss you in the ward. It's good to see you that you're doing good.
Keta Severtson
Post a Comment