It's been a very fun, very busy summer. First, Grami and Papa came to visit. We were so excited to have company! We took them to some of our favorite places -- Hudson, Rolling Ridge Ranch, the John Johnson farm. It seems I didn't take many pictures. But here's the men at the Ranch:

Then my aunt, uncle and cousin came into town, so we headed to Cedar Point. Stetson was 36 inches tall, enough to try out all the kiddie rides -- bumper boats, carousel, and even a fairly fast train mini-coaster.


The guys rode nearly every ride. This was the craziest one! The Dragster took my breath away just watching it.

My aunt and I were not quite so brave; it's not really our thing. But we all had a great time. I was very pleasantly surprised by how kid-friendly Cedar Point is. We can't wait to go back!

We managed to pack all that in before we even left for Arizona, where we spent three weeks partying with family. Those pictures to come soon! (I promise, Walkers)
5 comments:
Stetson looks like he's gonna bust on that dragster ride. Awesome.
He is such a cute kid, and it looks like you had an awesome time. Have you met my cousins up there yet?
My fave is the pic of Stetson and Lafe in the car ride. Those smiles say it all.:) Looks like you guys are having a great time this summer!
Lafe, Shawn's taking part I of his boards next week (can't wait until it's over!) and will take part II just before graduation. Is that how it works for you guys too? It seems like every school has their own way of doing things. Hope you're enjoying your journey to dental-hood too.:)
Love the post but I want MORE! Why don't you blog as much as I do? (ha) I miss that little guy so much!!!
Happy birthday, Sis!!! Hope it's a good one!
Post a Comment