When I'm home, I've been sewing poodle skirts (for "Decade Day") and these bandannas (the theme is Bee an Example of the Believers) for Girls Camp.
I'll try to get some pictures with the girls wearing the poodle skirts. They turned out really cute! If anyone wants to know how to make a poodle skirt, I've got it figured out.Before this chaos started, our family took a ride on the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad.





Stetson was heartbroken when he thought the ride was over,but we had just stopped for a little break in Peninsula.
And then Grandma spoiled Stetson by sending him a train set. Thanks Mom! He loves it.


8 comments:
Haha, that sounds like something my little guy would do. In fact, he always cries when we leave the train park. That life size Thomas is kind freaky, I'll bet all the kids there love it.
I meant to say it's kind of freaky. Not kind freaky. :)
Awesome! What part do you play!? That is so exciting. Good job with girls camp too! You are one busy mama!
what a stud!! I love those pictures. Jon looked at your blog and said "I really miss those guys." And we do!! Your train day looked so nice. It rained on us while we were in Peninsula. I was getting sad today thinking about "This is Kirtland." Im so happy you're doing it even though it takes so much time! Love you girl
I don't know which I loved more, the crying face or the "I love my new train" face. What a ham!! I can't wait to squeeze him (even though he will wriggle out of my arms). Love you!!
Lame. This summer you should've been on Fox 10 every Wed. night...get your butt on "So You Think You Can Dance" already. Jeanine is killin' it, I swear she's your clone.
Gibson would've loved seeing Thomas the train.
Stetson's expressions are cracking me up.:) Okay, Lacy, what can't you do? Seriously girl, you do it all!:)
Hey! You guys are such a cute family. I saw your names on my cousins blog and thought I'd drop in and say hello. Brandon Arnow is my cousin and I am Jackie (Perkins)just in case you don't know the name del bianco. Anyways, looks like you guys are super busy and having lots of fun.
Post a Comment