Lafe, his dad and our friend Clayton hauled everything up a narrow flight of stairs. Unfortunately, my armoire and bookcase did not fit. But with some creativity, the box springs for the bed and our couch did!
We are missing our friends and family back home so much.
However, there are things that we already love about Cleveland...
...the weather!! It's 70 degrees outside, overcast and breezy.
Here's a picture at the lake. It was so relaxing to just sit and watch the water.
...living close to church history sites. We're only 20 minutes from Kirtland, so we visited the temple and the Whitney store area while Lafe's parents were here.
...Target, yes, Target. There is a two-story Target here with an escalator and a cart-carrier. It's amazing. You should come visit us just so you can see it. Two floors of Target goodness!!
...all of the trees -- there are entire streets covered in trees here.
8 comments:
Lacy it looks so fun out there! I am so happy for you guys. Gator is SO cute!
Good luck with this big new adventure! I'm sure you'll handle it with grace!
We miss you guys
70 degrees!!!! oh I am jealious, such a wonderful tempature...I don't know how much longer i could handel this over 100 much longer!
love you guys
we miss you, too! good luck with school and don't forget to give us a call if you come home for a visit!
What a cute family! :) what a fun move, have a great time!
Good luck in your new home.
I saw the house in one of your older posts and it is beautiful.
Blessings
Lacy- I didn't know that you guys moved to OH. I'm jealous of the nice weather though! Keep in touch.
Haleigh
Post a Comment