Monday, July 16, 2007

Movin' Right Along

Stetson is so excited!

The house is packed, the truck is loaded, and we are just days away
from completing our cross-country move to Cleveland.
We will miss all that we are leaving behind in Mesa,
but we are looking forward to the adventures that lie ahead.
A big thanks to everyone who helped us load the truck!



This picture is actually from the 4th of July. It was so cute; we had to share it!

5 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

Ok that pic is to die for! Nice work my friends. . . he is one handsome little dude!!! Good luck with the move. I'm excited for you guys!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

We will miss you guys but especially Stetson!

Gloria Sigontos said...

holy! he looks like lafe!

I hope cincinaty is everything that you hope it to be

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you really did it--I cried all day! You'd better keep this blog updated very frequently so that four year doesn't seem like so long. Thank goodness for cyberspace! Truth be told, though--I'm so proud of you guys and glad that you get to have this adventure with your wonderful little family. Love you!!!

Kendria said...

GOOD LUCK LAFE AND FAMILY!!! You will make a lot of new friends in Cleveland, but I don't envy you for that drive. :) Have a great time...