Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Super Stetson!


Here are some of Stetson's latest tricks -- he can hold his head up so well! And you can even get a glimpse of his rarely-seen neck. He actually smiles and laughs all the time, but he's a little camera shy, so we can never document it!



11 comments:

Jamielynn said...

Hey Lacy and Lafe...this is Jamie Hammond (nelson). I saw your blog on hillary's and about died at how dang cute your little guy is. Way to go!!! Congrats!!! Well my blog address is johnnyandjamie.blogspot.com. Cant wait to read more about whats going on in your lives.

Erica Wiezbowski said...

so good to hear from you!! i'm so addicted to blogger. it'll be great to see how you guys are doing in cleveland just by checking out your blog. i'll definitely call you next time we take a trip to the mall. -erica

OurHappyFamily said...

He is one handsome little guy!!! Hope all is well.

Kendria said...

Lafe- Glad I found your blog- your little boy is a perfect mixture of you and Lacy! We can't wait to see who ours looks like- If he's lucky he will look like his dad! Good luck in Cleveland... Kendria

ness said...

i miss him already! i want to squeeze my nose in that chubby neck and make him laugh... love you buddy.

Ketsy said...

Lacy, I had to blow off a little steam after Lee's blog, so I thought I would check out pics of your little guy. What a cutie. Even when you are off in Cleveland you will have to chime in when Lee needs a reality check. See ya on the web!

Ketsy said...

Okay, that was hilarious. After I posted my comment, I clicked on the vegemite song. I immediately had two little 2 year olds glued to my arm watching the screen. It was hilarious. And when I turned it off they wanted "that little song again."

LafeNLacy said...

Pretty funny song, huh? We came across it while googling on the web. We actually have a container of Vegemite in our cupboard. Lafe can stand it, but I can't even stand the smell of it. Such an Aussie wannabe...

The Candlands said...

Lacy! How are you?! Your little man is so cute! I came across your blog because of a link on Erica's site! Hope you don't mind. I've heard all about your baby and am thrilled to finally see him! Too fun! Congrats!

OurHappyFamily said...

Ok my friends. . . we need some new pics of this cute little guy!!!

davidandsuzi said...

Hey Chaffees! Stetson is a cutie pie...just look at those cheeks! I hope Ohio treats you well. -Suzi Pearson