The weather was so warm while we were in Cleveland that I ended up buying a short-sleeved shirt to wear. While were were shopping at Old Navy, we tried this hat on Stetson. It was so cute that we had to buy it! Besides, a boy named Stetson should own a few hats.
4 comments:
he is so stinkin cute. i get dibs on him the entire week i'm home. i can't wait to hold him.
Oh my goodness!!! Little (or should I say solid) "Gator" is the cutest thing. Oh I could eat him up! What a handsome little guy. Nice work guys! I'm glad I found you guys and welcome to the world of blogging. It is so much fun to be able to keep in touch with so many great friends. Congrats on going to Cleveland!!! How exciting and what a wonderful location. I'm thrilled for you guys. You have a beautiful little family. Hope you both are doing well. I would love to see your little man before you take off (maybe sometime when Ness is down). Keep in touch!
-Hill (just in case you didn't know my last name :)
Lacy and Lafe,
Stetson is soo cute! Maybe if our life wasn't so busy and crazy, we could actually come see him in person. My brother lives in Lakewood, Ohio. I have no idea where that is to you. Now we'll have family on bothe sides in the Cleveland area. Hope to see you soon! Cheryl
Your little (huge) guy is adorable and I just love that you call him Gator, ever since I've known you you've been a die hard fan, now he just needs a little orange face paint to finish him off. Hope all is well with you all and good luck in Cleveland. You can check us out at
http://albright-albright.blogspot.com
Post a Comment