Apparently, I'm resorting to blogging entire seasons in a single post. Sometimes that's just how life goes. We are thoroughly enjoying the beautiful weather and remarkable fall colors. Oh, yes -- Ohio is beautiful. Just remind me again in February.






11 comments:
I can't believe he's so big and he looks more like you every time I see him! I hope the apples were fabulous!
That is beautiful! Love the trees!
Gorgeous. Wish I was there too! ;)
You don't know me but, I was in the Los Alamos ward with your husband in high school. My name then was Amanda Johnson. I just wanted to say that I love your photography and music choices. We live in Iowa now and it's so nice to have a change of scenery from AZ but, AZ will always be "home."
I sure miss that little cowboy! I had a great visit and can't wait to come again. Love you all so much!
Dean loved looking at pictures of "Steston." Oh how we miss you guys!!
Great pictures! I forget what seasons are like. It was 93 here yesterday - for the LOVE!
We think of you every Halloween when we hang our "Happy Howell-o-ween" decoration you made us. Miss you and hope to see you soon!
Fall is the best! And that darling little Stetson makes it look even better.
what kind of apples?
How cute is your little guy! The fall sure looks beautiful there.
Lacy, do you remember us? It's been so long, and since we lived several hour away, we saw you quite infrequently. But, I remember you well; the cute little dark-haired beauty! We visited your family in Arizona last Spring, and had so much fun! It was great to see Heather and her 5 boys, and get to know Jackson and Hudson! Aunt Mildred was such a sweetheart too. Ron was always my favorite cousin on my Dad's side. We admired him so much and thought he looked like Harrison Ford! He was always so cool to us! We were so glad when he married your mom! Well, it's fun to read your blog and see how you're doing.
Post a Comment