
Before we can tell you about all the fun adventures we've been having lately, we have to post these pictures of Stetson's
favorite Christmas break activity. Thanks to Grami and Papa for setting up the horseback riding. He was in cowboy heaven!


The weather was perfect -- 70 degrees and sunny -- and I've never seen Stetson so happy. We were amazed that he wasn't afraid at all! He was ready to ride that horse off into the sunset. Unfortunately, the horse didn't make it on the plane to Ohio. Anyone know where I can sign my child up for horseback riding lessons in Cleveland?
5 comments:
How fun! I bet your son had so much fun! I hope you guys are doing well in Ohio! :)
A boy after my own heart!!!
fun fun fun! Dean would probably freak out, but I'm a little afraid of horses so it must run in the family. :-) luv you girl
Glad Stetson got to live the dream. Considering his name and all, it's so fitting that he is taking to the cowboy way of life!
I've always loved a man in a cowboy hat...what a babe!
Post a Comment