Monday, November 17, 2008

Found!

I'm a little embarrassed to say that my camera was hiding in the top drawer next to the computer. Although I had searched through it several times, I hadn't seen the camera. Now you can imagine the bottomless pit that is this drawer. But it's not all my fault! I'm going to pass a little blame onto my almost-two-year-old, who loves to pull things out of and cram things into the drawer. So even if I did organize the drawer, it wouldn't stay that way. At least I found my camera! Who knows what else is hiding in there?

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't wait for you to come next week! My milk expires after you get here!!!! That always makes it seem not too far away :)

Kara Jones said...

I'm bugged, now I lost my camera. And I could've sworn I posted a big THANK YOU for the special post. I won by like 1 or 2 votes at the most-whew!