Monday, August 18, 2008

Stetson's All-Time Favorite Commercial

The first time Stetson saw this commercial, he was completely mesmerized. It has all of his very favorite things: music, a dog and horses. As soon as it was over, he burst into tears, signed "dog" and made a horse whinny sound. Thanks to our DVR, we rewound it and he watched it over...and over...and over. Now we dread having it come on because -- apparently -- this commercial is so good, you can't just watch it once. And yes, it's for a beer company. Lovely.

7 comments:

Kara Jones said...

Lovely, a lager commercial and he can't get enough, lovely.
Pardon me I'm gonna watch that commercial again.

Kara Jones said...

yeah for Hank!
I am starting to see the addiction, great theme song.

OurHappyFamily said...

What is it with our children? I'm totally laughing right now b/c that is Eden's favorite commercial too. She goes CRAZY when it comes on! I must admit dogs and horses are her favorite animals!

I love how Stetson burst into tears when it was over... LOL!

Anne said...

I love it! I started watching it and when Will heard the bark he started running over to see. Now he's crying because I won't let him watch it five times. Boys are so funny!

HowellAZ said...

A boy after my own heart (not because I'm a beer aficionado) - I really enjoy that commercial, too!

Shawn and Tasha said...

My boys are glued! Dogs and horses are Packer's favorite right now. haha Entertainment for all ages.:)

AmyLyn said...

Lacy, it is so fun to see your gorgeous face, your son's adorable cheeks, and Lafe's parted hair!!! Where in the world did he get the part from? His mission? So awesome--he looks like such a clean cut, sweet man, and you both look so happy together! I DROOLED at your announcement of teaching dance...there is so much I miss in Mesa, but maybe I won't be so sad knowing you were only there for the summer. My daughter would LOVE dance, and I bet you're a fantastic teacher. Anyway, your summer looks like it was full and fun! It's so fun to catch up with y'all every once-in-a-while. Tell Lafe hi.