Monday, January 14, 2008

To a new year and new adventures!

2007 was a pretty exciting year for us -- we had a baby, applied to dental school, got accepted to dental school, packed up and moved to Cleveland. So we made sure to send it out with a bang!

We spent a month in Arizona eating, shopping, and visiting with friends and family. Stetson was the busiest of all! While we were in Arizona, he...

... cut three new teeth (bringing the grand total to four). His new toothy grin makes him even more adorable than before.

... threw a fit when Santa came to visit (even though it was Poppa).

... celebrated his first Christmas. I don't understand all the hype about a white Christmas. I'll take green any day!


... went on his first small airplane ride. (He's been on 13 commercial flights).

... took his first trip to Disneyland. (We went with my family. Sadly, Lafe couldn't be there because he had to go back to school.)

... learned to walk! (This is actually another picture at Disneyland. I just realized that we don't have any pictures of Stetson walking!)

After all that partying, we're glad to be back home, although we miss all the family and great weather. We look forward to all that 2008 holds for us. Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, I miss that baby face so much!!! I can't wait to see you--just a little over two weeks!!! LOVE YOU!

Lisa Marie said...

So Lafe missed him learning to walk? That's so sad. But I guess Dad's miss a lot of stuff since they are off working and Mom's are home seeing every little milestone.

Kara Jones said...

I am lovin' the toothy grin from your kid! By the way I should be having this baby very soon. Blogging is helping me pass the time. Thanks for helping me take my mind off of the hammerhead child that is trying to exit my pelvis ( so it feels like).

LafeNLacy said...

Actually, Stetson had taken several steps before. He started really cruising across the room at about 9pm the night before we were heading home. That way, the grandparents all saw him walk, but he certainly did not have it mastered before his dad saw the new trick.