Does anyone have advice for us about moving? This will be our first real move, and we'd love any advice you can offer. Is there something that worked really well for you? Something you wish you'd done differently? We look forward to your suggestions!
5 comments:
Moving is...fun but hard, My biggest problem right now is trying to make new friends. i am working in a church where the only person my age is extreemly handicaped. he is a great guy but it is very hard to spend time with him. course you both have probably had no problem there concidering lafe is still in school.
Throw everything away and buy all new stuff when you get out there. Then when your 4 years is up throw all of that stuff away and come home and buy all new stuff again. There is nothing worse than packing up and moving.
I can’t believe I am agreeing with Lee. Chuck it all and start over!
I hate moving!! But it is so fun when you are done!! I think I totally agree with Lee too believe it or not... our friends did just that... they had a yard sale and got rid of everything!They made a little bit of cash from it and started fresh there! I am excited for you guys! Good luck!
I think everyone underestimated how organized you are. That was the fastest move-out-the-door I have ever been too, pretty embarassed that I got there when everything was pretty much in the truck, normally I'd be helping load stuff in boxes and labeling stuff. Awesome. The applesauce reinforcements are already eaten up.
Post a Comment